Tuesday 18 February 2014

guys with style | London Fashion Week


I'll have to admit, I have never seen as many stylish men in my life time so far than I did on the two days I went to snap up some street styles at London Fashion Week. The photo above doesn't even cover the amount of stylish men I have seen, but they were definitely my favourite group of boys and there was more of them, unfortunately they moved round so quickly I wasn't able to get a proper photo. The guy on the far left even wore a full set of gold grills that looked quite amazing, and I never thought I would say that about a set of grills, but I just did, so there you have it. Hopefully next Fashion Week I'll be able to get lots more photos of the boys because it is definitely not all about the girls fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment