Monday 17 February 2014

So hey ladies and gentleman, this is my new blog that will be all about fashion and photographs. This is only going to be a short blog post just wanting to let all of my new readers know a little bit about myself, stay tuned if your interested. So I am an aspiring fashion photographer, I am currently however studying my a-levels in a London sixth form college, these include Media Studies, English Literature and my favourite if you haven’t already guessed Photography where I get to base my work on what I love most; Fashion! My new blog posts will include some very stylish snaps from London Fashion Week so come back if you want to see those. Also if you want to know a little bit more about me I will shortly post an ‘about me’ page where you can find out more but don’t hesitate to comment and ask me a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment